[kronolith] There was an error importing the event: DB Error: already exists.

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Sun May 16 23:14:19 PDT 2004

I posted this question a while ago. I create an event (meeting) and I send the
invitation to another person. If the person clicks on "event-invitation.ics"
(the attachment sent in the email) a popup will be created. If the user selects
"Add this to my calendar" they will recieve the error message of "There was an
error importing the event: DB Error: already exists."

Someone did post a hack to fix this but, did the fix make it to the
distribution?

Does anyone know? Does anyone have the same problem or did I screw something up?

Thanks,
Michael

Unix is a very friendly OS, it is
just picky about who it makes friends