[kronolith] Problems with reminders

Chris Williamson chris at salem.edu
Mon May 17 06:05:12 PDT 2004

Sorry to be a bother.....

I am still having problems with reminders.

Version kronolith-HEAD-2004-04-22

I have this crontab entry which runs reminders.php every minute...
* * * * * /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/scripts/reminders.php

I set a reminder for a calendar event, and nothing ever happens.  The
only email I get is this from root....  (which is the output of
reminders.php)...

[root at cartman scripts]# ./reminders.php

Here are all the files in my horde directory...

accounts, admin, ansel, config, COPYING, docs, forwards, framework,
giapeto, gollem, graphics,
hermes, imp, index.php, ingo, jeta, jonah, kronolith, lib, locale,
login.php, mnemo, nag, nag.old,
packaging, passwd, po, README, rpc.php, scripts, scry, services,
signup.php, templates, test.php,
trean, troll, turba, util, vacation, whups

Am I missing any programs that would be relavant to reminders?

I desperatly need to get this working... Can anyone help???

Thanks!!!
--
Chris