[kronolith] Reminders.php working ... sort of

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Wed May 19 18:27:28 PDT 2004

I know there has been recent discussion about this script file, but this isn't
like any of the other "it does nothing!" stuff.  For me, this script basically
sends out a reminder when the event starts, regardless of the amount of time
you specify.

For example, I want to be reminded about an event happening at 2pm at 1:30pm.
So I create an event and set a reminder for 30 minutes.  I get e-mails
at 2pm -
which makes no sense.

I tested this out on a clean, new, completely seperate system and got the same
results.  My question is, what is the best way to debug this?  I'd like to
think I'm fairly talented, but going through and doing dumps on every single
thing might not be the best way (hence this e-mail).

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Regards,
Mike