[kronolith] Reminders.php working ... sort of

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Wed May 19 22:05:27 PDT 2004

> You'll want to start in kronolith/lib/Scheduler/kronolith.php and in
> Kronolith::listAlarms() to see when things are being triggered.

I ended up in kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php under the class
Kronolith_Date section
looking at the function correct()

It seems incomplete as I was getting a start minute of -15 minutes, which
doesn't make sense!  This explains why it only worked at the 0 minute of the
event since the correct doesn't work backwards, only forwards.

I added a few lines to test this theory under correct()

while ($this->min < 0) {
     $this->hour--;
     $this->min += 60;
}

If this works, adding for hours would be the next step as you can remind
yourself 5 hours ahead of time.

-Mike