[kronolith] Time zone and Free/busy

Nazar nazarius at ukr.net
Fri May 21 07:02:00 PDT 2004

Hello kronolith,

  if i select any timezone in preference, i see bad time of free/busy.
  if i select default time zone all is OK.
  i clamber in iCalendar and add new line in functions
  _exportDateTime() and _parseDateTime()

  >> echo strftime("%Z")."=".date('O');

  and what i see?
  in export function we take offset from servers timezone (output in my case
  - FLE Daylight Time=+0300).
  in parse function if in preference selected default timezone then we
  take servers offset too
  but if we we have other timezone in preference, then output was:
  > 3 letters (from 4 till 6) from timezones name = +0100
  f.e.
  for America/... it was "ric=+0100"
  for Europe/... it was "ope=+0100"

  and offset is always 1 hour!!!!
  and i view free/buzy with offset (-3 + 1 = -2h) from right!!!
  it only in my kronolith (2.0-cvs) or it's bug?

--
Best regards,
 Nazar                          mailto:nazarius at ukr.net