[kronolith] email reminder (again...)

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Tue May 25 05:31:19 PDT 2004

You're surely right. But this doesn't give me a clue where to search for
the error source.

But perhaps you could have a look at this message in the PEAR archives:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=pear-general&m=106155063708711&w=2

The actual release of Mail_Mime is still 1.2.1, so I'm running that,
too. Am I victim of this bug?

Greets,
Daniel