Fwd: Re: [kronolith] Creating Calendars

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed May 26 07:20:22 PDT 2004

----- Forwarded message from chris at salem.edu -----
    Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:16:42 -0400
    From: Chris Williamson <chris at salem.edu>
 Subject: Re: [kronolith] Creating Calendars
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

How can I make it default to no permissions for All Authenticated Users
and Guests?  The problem I am running into, is that the calendar drop
down is getting way too big!  All calendars created are showing up in
that list unless the user shares the calendar and removes Show
permission for All Authenticated Users and Guests.

Thanks!

--
Chris Williamson
Database Administrator