[kronolith] Recent catagory consolidation / shared calendars 'sharing' catagories

cpickert at t3inc.us cpickert at t3inc.us
Wed May 26 18:06:31 PDT 2004

The recent catagory conversion / consolidation betweens apps is wonderful! I'm
wondering if there are plans to accomidate for sharing the catagories with a
shared calendar. Right now, even if all read/show/edit perms are granted w/ a
shared calendar, the catagories don't come w/ it. Which makes sense, since
they're orientated with a totally different object.

Just wondering what the thoughts are, I'm going to start looking around to see
what sort of help/code I might be able to supply.

-- Chris Pickert