[kronolith] shared calendars by groups

Marcos Monge mmonge at satec.es
Wed Jun 16 03:46:18 PDT 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:

>>> All of that is there.
>>
>> And how or where you define the groups of users?
>> I don't see anything  in kronolith to do this... and there is nothing in
>> docs
>

> Via "Groups" in the "Administration" menu, assumed you logged in as an
> administrator.

I have create 2 groups in Aministration groups (Grupo A, and Group B),
and add 2 users to each group (using the email address). User1 and User2
in Group A,  and User3 and User4 in Group B.

But if  for example User1 create a shared calendar, all the users
(including the users from Group B) can see that shared calendar.

Where is the error? I'm doning something bad?

Thanks in advance
Marcos