[kronolith] Calendar file and external access

Galen Yalch gyalch at nwrg.com
Tue Jun 29 11:23:40 PDT 2004

I am trying to understand a little more about how this works and had a
question about the feasability of an idea.  I am trying to centralize the
calendars for my company and was interested in using kronolith as the web
side of it.  My hope would be to have the files stored on the web server,
use kronolith as the web side access, and then to use some program, mozilla
calendar or something, as a desktop app for the local workstations to access
the calendars.  Is this possible using either iCals, mCal, or a DB or should
I be looking for another solution.  Thanks for the help.

Galen