[kronolith] reminders.php on Win32

Thomas O'Brien thomas at creativebusinessystems.com
Sat Jul 17 09:48:15 PDT 2004

Hello,

I'm running a CVS verson updated this morning and I have a couple of questions
about reminders.

1) Is "Server name from which reminder emails should be sent" supposed to be a
FQDN. I'm unclear on exactly what to put here. I support multiple domains, can
this be $VDOMAIN? How would I configure this if I wanted messages to come from
the appropriate domain?

2) I see the last line of reminders.php is $reminder->run()
So there's no need for me to set up an "at" job (aka cron job) to run
reminders.php every so often, right?

3) The first line of reminders.php is #!/usr/local/bin/php -q
I assume I should change that to \php\cli\php -q for PHP on Win32, correct?

Thanks!

Thomas