[kronolith] Events does not show

magnus.s at ludd.ltu.se magnus.s at ludd.ltu.se
Mon Jul 19 07:53:41 PDT 2004

I have problem with that events doesn't show. I have tried to add new
events and to import them from an icalendar file. They do show up in the
mysql-database that I have as backend but nothing shows up when I view the
calendar through kronolith. I have also tried to export the data just
imported but kronolith just states that there are no events to export even
though I have 100+ stored in the kronolith_events table.

I saw some information in the archives about permissions to the horde
database and checked that the user I'm using to connect has create
privileges to the database.

I am running the latest version from the CVS v2.0

/Magnus