[kronolith] HEAD version timezone issue

Samuel Nicolary sam at nicolary.org
Mon Jul 19 14:23:22 PDT 2004

If I wrote a patch to change it so that Kronolith stored all times in UTC
and calendar views were rendered in the user's tz setting and
additionally wrote a conversion script to migrate old data to UTC based on
the tz of the event_creator_id of the kronolith_events table would that be
a direction that the maintainers would be willing to go in?

I personally don't think the idea of tz oriented calendars is flexible
or logical within the multi-user/multi-zone environments that I support.

What if there was an application level configuration option to select one
method of tracking and displaying events or the other?

--
Sam Nicolary