[kronolith] Nag tasks causing error in Kronolith

Dan H dhammer at kdhtech.com
Wed Aug 4 09:50:37 PDT 2004

I am getting an error in Kronolith because of a task with a due date
schedule within the month.  In my test I have a task scheduled to be due
on August 9th.  I get this error in the calendar.

Notice: Undefined index: testuser in
/home/mysite/mainwebsite_html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver.php on line 1662

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/mysite/mainwebsite_html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver.php on line 1664

The calendar will display up until that date.  This is the latest release
(alpha I believe) of both Kronolith and Nag. Any idea what might be
causing this?

Thanks