[kronolith] Free Busy

Thomas O'Brien thomas at creativebusinessystems.com
Sat Aug 21 14:20:16 PDT 2004

I ran /kronolith/fb.php?c=thomas at creativebusinessystems from the command
line a got the following:

No input file specified.

BTW: I also noticed that I get the same error when I attempt to export from
Kronolith or Turba. The only difference is that the erro "No input file
specified" is displayed in the web browser while fb.php did not.

Any ideas.