[kronolith] Free/Busy integration with Mozilla-Calendar

Mário Pinho mario.pinho at lymck.net
Tue Aug 24 05:55:03 PDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I need to configure Kronolith to share its appointments with
Mozilla-Calendar. I do have webdav configured in my web server and it is
working fine with same authentication schema used in Horde (auth-ldap) and
Mozilla is reading and write appointments from the server.

I mean, is there a way to configure Kronolith to share the appointments with
Mozilla-Calendar? I already have tried the possible combinations with
Calendar and Free/Busy Driver settings with options MCAL/SQL/Kolab and
SQL/Kolab, respectivaly.

For Calendar Driver Settings, MCAL and SQL works fine, Kolab not. I do not
see any effect in changing Free/Busy Driver Setting to Kolab.

Sure, I am missing something. I am using Horde, Kronolith from CVS; LDAP
authentication; Courier-imap as IMAP server with LDAP authentication;
qmail-ldap as smtp server; php 4.3.0 with ldap, imap, mcal and so on. Is
there something else you need to know?

Any ideas?

Regards,

Mário