[kronolith] Blank Calendar Page

Tom Conway tom at tecsol.org
Tue Sep 7 07:50:32 PDT 2004

I'm using sql, not mcal. Mcal/mstore is commented out. The kronolith table
is created in the horde db with appropriate rights.
I will check compression in php.ini, not sure what it is set to. I saw
somethng re: compression in the config for ie explorer (i'm using IE on
windowsXP Pro) and tried it both ways w/o success.

thx