[kronolith] icalendar viewing

ryan at 602global.com ryan at 602global.com
Fri Sep 10 07:46:51 PDT 2004

Hey all,

I just installed the latest cvs version of Horde two days ago, and when trying
to view an item in a remote calendar (.ics), I get this error, although I can
view the item fine below this:

Notice: Undefined index: in
/home/user405/public_html/webmail/kronolith/viewevent.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/user405/public_html/webmail/kronolith/viewevent.php:32) in
/home/user405/public_html/webmail/kronolith/templates/common-header.inc on line
3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/user405/public_html/webmail/kronolith/viewevent.php:32) in
/home/user405/public_html/webmail/kronolith/templates/common-header.inc on line
4

Also, When adding a remote calendar (.ics) in kronolith, only the items that are
not full day events are displayed.  I have tested it several times, adding a new
event from Mozilla Calendar, then logging in and out to horde, the item shows
up. After changing said item to a full day event, logging in and out of horde,
the item dissapears.  Even after changing it back to a fixed time item, it
doesn't return.  I submitted this as bug, but should have posted here first.
Anyway, thoughs?

ryan.