[kronolith] How to get reminder.php to work

Andrew Watkins andrew at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 09:29:45 PDT 2004

Hi,

Resending to clear up Version numbers (thanks)

Hi,

I have been using the horde.org (2.2.4) software for a while and I thought I
would give the calendar software a go.

I downloaded Kronolith 1.1.2 looks very nice but it is useless unless a get the
reminder/alert working. I see that there is no reminder.php in this version,
but there is for Kronolith 2.x.

But running reminder.php gives many errors since it is after files (core.php,
CLI.php) which are only availailbe in Horde v3.0

Any pointers to see how to get it to working for Kronolith 1.1.2.

Cheers

Andrew