[kronolith] free busy in LDAP

Pen ppenpraz at gaba.co.jp
Tue Sep 21 04:37:11 PDT 2004

I've been trying to get this work as well (free busy info in LDAP).
Maybe you can point out a mistake I've made. ;)
Here's what I've done:

* I've included the rfc2739.schema in OpenLDAP
* Added the ObjectClass calEntry to a user account
* Setup the Turba sources to use the LDAP server (I'm using the basic
'localldap' config with uncommenting the calfdurl statement).

* The LDAP address book works fine
* Kronolith still shows no information for any of the users in the free
busy window- even if I add meetings and such.

I'm probably missing a major step- I hope you can point it out.

Regards,

Pen