[kronolith] Unable to load the definition of Kronolith_Driver_

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Sep 30 18:16:44 PDT 2004

Quoting Kevin <coggy at redefine.org>:

> im using the head tag from cvs.  ive deleted the conf.php and recreated
> it through the horde admin page but i still get the same error.
>
> this is from conf.php:
> $conf['calendar']['params']['table'] = 'kronolith_events';
> $conf['calendar']['params']['driverconfig'] = 'horde';
> $conf['calendar']['driver'] = 'sql';
>
> i get the following error when i try to access kronolith:
> Unable to load the definition of Kronolith_Driver_.
>
> [line 326 of
> /opt/www/mail.redefine.org/public_html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver.php]

Normally this means that there's a parse error somewhere in your
configuration,
but unless you're hitting a bug in the config interface (which I can't
reproduce), then I don't know what's going on. So, php -l
kronolith/config/conf.php to check, and look elsewhere to figure out why
conf.php isn't being read.

Quincy Adams