[kronolith] Re: Kronolith Problem

Marc TURPIN marc.turpin at aql.fr
Wed Oct 6 15:40:19 PDT 2004

>> In the mcal driver, i have to add the following line
>> require_once Horde/Array.php
>
>Eh? Why? Please be specific, give full error messages and line numbers, etc...
>
>-chuck

Well I get an error message that kronolith could not find the undifined class
Horde_Array in Driver/mcal.php

Marc.
The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s)
only.
system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose
the contents to anyone or make copies.

* email scanned for viruses, vandals and malicious content *