[kronolith] Kronolith not showing any events

Ragnar Wisloff ragnar at wisloff.no
Mon Oct 11 13:17:10 PDT 2004

I've installed Kronolith v. 1.1.2 and Horde v. 2.2.5 on a Debian Sarge
system, all using debs. Standard packages as much as possible have been
used, apart from PEAR which needed some --force to get HTML_Select in.

horde2/test.php says php is missing mcrypt support, but that should not
create any problems in this regard.

MySQL is the backend for the calendar, and Kronolith places data into
it. However, no events are shown at all once the calender is opened.

Using the select statements from the horde log in debug mode picks the
right records in the database. I just cannot understand why Kronolith is
not displaying anything. What am I missing?

--
Med vennlig hilsen
Ragnar Wisløff