[kronolith] Free Busy Used to work

Thomas O'Brien thomas at creativebusinessystems.com
Thu Oct 14 07:49:15 PDT 2004

Quoting Thomas O'Brien <thomas at creativebusinessystems.com>:

> Hello,
>
> Did a CVS update this morning around 7:15 PST. After which I executed
> /horde/framework/install-packages.php. I updated new *.dist files as well.
>
> Free busy was working just peachy prior to the update. Now I get:
>
> Error retrieving free/busy information for
> thomas at creativebusinessystems.com: No
> freebusyUrl entry found for thomas at creativebusinessystems.com
>
> Any ideas?

Additionally...Turning display_error=on in php.ini yields:

Notice: unserialize(): Argument is not an string in
C:\Inetpub\sharedroot\horde\kronolith\lib\Kronolith.php on line 1169

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
C:\Inetpub\sharedroot\horde\turba\lib\api.php on line 931

Notice: Undefined variable: source in
C:\Inetpub\sharedroot\horde\turba\lib\api.php on line 956

Thomas