[kronolith] Calendar sharing and Event addition

Brad Borgald brad.borgald at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 11:33:44 PDT 2004

Well, I tried under both IE and firefox under windows, and firefox
under linux and it doesn't seem to be working.  I don't have
javascript disabled, and I used the DOM inspector to to make sure that
the functions were there.  I can see where it is updating the URL that
it is supposed to goto to edit the permissions, but I don't see where
it actually calls that URL.  If I enter the url by hand into the
address bar it works, aka

http://192.168.0.222/horde/services/shares/edit.php?app=kronolith&share=skibum

The rest of the functions on the page work, like making new calendars
and such, but they are submit buttons, not just plain buttons that run
a javascript when they're clicked.
Also, from what I can see, the print button is there but there is no
functionality, any roadmap for that?  And 1 more question.  When I
goto the calendar, I always have to select the calendar under "My
Calendars".  It would be nice if the top view, instead of showing a
blank calendar was a merged view of the calendars under it.

Thanks,
Brad