[kronolith] Calendar sharing and Event addition

Brad Borgald brad.borgald at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:06:17 PDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:36:51 -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:
> Well, I can't reproduce it. Neither can other developers. I don't know
> what else
> to tell you.

Ok, I've traced it down to the popup javascript function, when I do a
view page source, I can see popup.js being referenced, but that file
and directory don't exist.  I just did another full cvs update and
reinstalled the framework.  So I'm not sure how to fix it to point to
the proper location.

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
src="/horde/js/popup.js"></script>

> > Also, from what I can see, the print button is there but there is no
> > functionality, any roadmap for that?
>
> ? It's worked fine for years now.

Using the javascript debugger I can see that I'm having the same
problem, it can't find the popup function.

> > And 1 more question.  When I goto the calendar, I always have to
> > select the calendar under "My Calendars".  It would be nice if the
> > top view, instead of showing a blank calendar was a merged view of
> > the calendars under it.
>
> I don't really know what you mean, but it sounds like your preferences backend
> isn't working, or you didn't set up a persistent one.

Yes, you were right about that, I didn have one before, but the last
big update to horde I regenerated my config files and didn't set that
back up again.  Also, i didn't realize the functionality of the +/- to
show or hide the different calendars.  So that is working perfectly
now.

> -chuck

Brad