[kronolith] H3-RC1 Problems: Calendar Load/Add Item

Brandon Knitter knitterb at blandsite.org
Wed Nov 17 14:32:54 PST 2004

I had an error just trying to get the calendar to load at all, and traced it
back to the need for a hook.php in my base horde config/ dir.  I specifically
removed this hooks.php per the instructions.

I found I had to insert the following to get the calendar to even load:

    if (!function_exists('_horde_hook_share_init')) {
        function _horde_hook_share_init(&$share_object, $app)
        {
            if ($GLOBALS['conf']['kolab']['enabled']) {
                require_once 'Horde/Kolab.php';
                Kolab::synchroniseShares($share_object, $app);
            }
        }
    }

Now when I try to add a calendar item, it just keeps putting me back at the
month view.  Weird!  I tried hacking around in the addevent.php script, with no
luck! :(

mysql
php 4.3.x
horde H3 rc1
kronolith H3 rc1

Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,

--
-bk