[kronolith] H3-RC1: Default Calendar View]

Steve Daniels horde at stedaniels.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 02:19:19 PST 2004

Brandon Knitter wrote:
> After adding a bunch of stuff to my calendar, I finally figured out that I need
> to choose a calendar I want to view in order to be able to see my events.  Why
> when I have already set my default calendar to show am I not shown it by default.
>
> Also, after choosing my calendar, when I switch between month and week view, it
> keeps reverting back to no calendar at all, and I have to choose one again.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

It looks like you still haven't got your datatree working. See if you
can setup some basic blocks on the horde portal page, or change the
theme or something. Logout, then log back in, and if none of the changes
have stuck, ie, blank portal, default theme, then the datatree isn't set
up properly.

Steve