[kronolith] HEAD - when adding shared callendar

Steve Daniels horde at stedaniels.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 13:33:03 PST 2004

When adding shared calendar from the My Calendars page. Clicking create
presents me with the following from calendar.php

Warning: main(Net/IMAP.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /home/stedan/public_html/pear_install/PEAR/Horde/Kolab.php
on line 23

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'Net/IMAP.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/stedan/public_html/pear_install/PEAR')
in /home/stedan/public_html/pear_install/PEAR/Horde/Kolab.php on line 23

I've looked and no, Net/IMAP.php does not exist, just cvs updated my
framework, and installed the packages. Still no Net/IMAP.php

I'm a little lost. All code is head.

Thanks Steve Daniels