[kronolith] Recurring event spanning days only showing on first day

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Tue Dec 7 17:31:04 PST 2004

I just got a position at work that will have me on call and added the rotation
to my calendar in kronolith. Basically, I will be on call from Friday at 5:00
PM until the following Friday at 5:00 PM. This will occur every 5 weeks.

I entered the event exactly as listed above. The event shows up every 5 weeks,
but only shows up on the beginning Friday from 5:00 PM until midnight.

Basically, I'm trying to find out if this is expected behavior, or if there's a
bug, of if I've misconfigured something. Should the event be shown on every day
of the week?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

--