[kronolith] Fwd: kronolith bug clarification

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Dec 9 11:49:39 PST 2004

----- Forwarded message from cmika at seenothing.org -----
    Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 14:44:39 -0500 (EST)
    From: Chris Mika <cmika at seenothing.org>
 Subject: kronolith bug clarification
      To: chuck at horde.org

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=654
"In the month view, a monthly recurring event doesn't appear if the first
visible day is a larger numbered day than the number of days in the
current month."

I'm not sure I understand his description. I'm running
kronolith-2.0-alpha, and I created an event for December 1, 2004. It is a
recurring event with the pattern set as "Monthly: Recurs every 1 month(s)
on the same date". It only shows up for December 1, 2004. Does this fit
his bug description, or should I submit a new bug?

-Chris Mika

----- End forwarded message -----

"But she goes not abroad in search of monsters to destroy." - John Quincy Adams