[kronolith] Re: How to use: reminders.php

Hussamuddin Nasir nasir at netlab.uky.edu
Sun Dec 12 14:47:22 PST 2004

Hi,

I have the same problem. I am using kronolith v2.0 from CVS. And have
*/1 * * * * /usr/bin/php -f /var/www/horde/kronolith/scripts/reminder.php

as a line in the cron job as root. But is just doesnt work. I can run
the same thing on command line and it works. but not as a cron job. Any
suggestions ??

Regards,

Hussam