[kronolith] Free/busy url

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Mon Dec 20 18:39:31 PST 2004

As I see it working - the free busy URL is from the perspective of the
machine running kronolith  and doesn't depend on the users connection. For
instance - accessing horde  via https://xxx.mydomain.org - while it is
actually running on am machine called backup.mydomain.org - I can use a
free/busy url of http://localhost/horde/kronolith/fb.php?c=whatevername.
This also works when you come straight in via IP with no name.
It would be nice if there were an option for people running
horde/imp/kronolith - etc on a single machine to have this "standard"
configuration url - automatically inserted when you add a new contact - or
perhaps have an add "standard" free/busy url button or checkbox.

Thanks Horde team -

Bill Graham
Hurley Public Schools
Hurley,SD