[kronolith] attendees not saved

Daniel Eckl Daniel.Eckl at gmx.de
Mon Dec 27 03:45:48 PST 2004

Hi!

I run kronolith 2.0 and I cannot use the attendees function.

I invite one person, close the attendees popup, save the event, but there
will be no mail sent to the attendee and if I edit the event again and try
to view the attendees, the list is empty.

To be sure, I tred with an attendee with corect freebusy information, too.
The f/b warning is gone then, bu no change in saving or sending event as
mail.

Can anyone help me here?

Thanks,
Daniel

--
Psssst! Mit GMX Handyrechnung senken: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail
100 FreeSMS/Monat (GMX TopMail), 50 (GMX ProMail), 10 (GMX FreeMail)