[kronolith] attendees not saved

Daniel Eckl Daniel.Eckl at gmx.de
Mon Dec 27 04:18:07 PST 2004

pear upgrade db
Package 'DB-1.6.8' already installed, skipping

I made a "pear upgrade-all" after upgrading horde.

Something else to check?

I looked through the code and the newly added attendees are added to the
horde session cache "only".

If I close the attendees popup and reopen it, the attendees are still there.
So the saving in the session cache works fine.

I think they are not being read from the session cache when the save routing
is building the save query. But I might be wrong here.

And if I reopen the event again, the attendees from the session cache are
overwritten (correctly of course) by
$_SESSION['attendees'] = $event->getAttendees();

Daniel

> Zitat von Martin Ziegler <mz at newyorkcity.de>:
>
> > For me it's the same. Did some debugging and found out that the
> attendees
> > will not inserted into the DB (data is missing in DB update string). See
> my
> > mail from yesterday with the subject "Attendees not stored to DB".
>
> Upgrade PEAR's DB.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben