[kronolith] Kronolith 2.0: default calendar not honoured?

Steve Jolly steve at jollys.org
Mon Dec 27 08:55:44 PST 2004

Another little niggle I've encountered while upgrading to 2.0:  I have a
single calendar for my user, which is set as the "default calendar" in
the kronolith options.  Despite this I always get a completely blank
calendar when kronolith loads a display page (eg the day view; the month
view etc) and have to manually select that single calendar from the "my
calendars" drop-down box in order to see any of my entries.

On the whole I'm really impressed by the new releases though.  :-)