[kronolith] FreeBusy feature request

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Tue Dec 28 01:26:08 PST 2004

Hi,

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de>:
>
>> But what I would like to achieve is that every user can choose to make
>> his freebusy information public to all other system-users within
>> Horde/Kronolith.
>> This would mean that there would be needed a checkbox to make the
>> freebusy information public for other Kronolith users or for special
>> users out of the whole group.
>> At the moment Kronolith cannot even read my own freebusy information
>> because there is no freebusy URL configured when I create new
>> appointments.
>
> Turba supports hooks for retrieving attribute values - just put the
> freebusy_url
> field into your turba map and override its value with a hook for every
> user.

OK, I will test this.
But I consider it a bug that my own FreeBusy information is not
available if I create an appointment. I think if no Freebusy URL is set
anywhere in TURBA it should default to the own standard Freebusy URL
automatically. The current workaround for me that I add myself to my
private addressbook and set the Freebusy URL manually.

CU,
  Wolfgang