[kronolith] FreeBusy feature request

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Wed Dec 29 06:11:04 PST 2004

Hi,

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de>:
>
>> But I consider it a bug that my own FreeBusy information is not
>> available if I create an appointment. I think if no Freebusy URL is set
>> anywhere in TURBA it should default to the own standard Freebusy URL
>> automatically.
>
> How should Kronolith know that you only want your own calendar
> considered? But,
> submit a patch, or at least an enhancement ticket on bugs.horde.org.

Here is a new getFreeBusyUrl() function which do now what I want.
DISCLAIMER: I have absolutely no experience in programming PHP and I
             have no clue about the Horde internals.
             Therefore this code is most probably a real dirty
             implementation. But I think you'll know what I mean.

function getFreeBusyUrl($email)
{
   global $registry, $prefs;

   $result = $registry->call('contacts/getField', array($email,
             'freebusyUrl',
             unserialize($prefs->getValue('search_abook'))));

   if (!is_string($result)) {
      $calendars = Kronolith::listCalendars();
      $i = 0;
      foreach ($calendars as $id => $cals) {
        if (count($calendars) == 1) {
           $result = Horde::applicationUrl('fb.php', true, -1) .
                     '?c=' . $id;
           break;
        } else {
           if ($i == 0) {
              $result = Horde::applicationUrl('fb.php', true, -1) .
                        '?c[]=' . $id;
           } else {
              $result .= '&c[]=' . $id;
           }