[kronolith] Re: Free/Busy on IIS Revisited.

J Sprinkle j at clearycomputers.com
Thu Dec 30 12:54:33 PST 2004

Thomas or anyone,

Did you ever figure out what was going on with this? I'm new to Horde, and
I'm having the same symptoms Thomas describes below. I'm using IIS5 with the
final Horde 3.0 framework and apps.

--Additional info--
When adding a calendar event, the Edit Attendees window has this error:
"Error retrieving free/busy information for j at clearycomputers.com: Not
found"
Address book has for freebusy URL:
http://clearycomputers.com/horde/kronolith/fb.php?=j@clearycomputers.com