[kronolith] Error: Notice: Use of Undefined constant DB_Portability....

hlists at misterlinux.org hlists at misterlinux.org
Sat Jan 8 12:54:36 PST 2005

I have the follwoing message between the Date title bar and the calendar grid.
This seems to be a problem wherever something database related is supposed to
happen, I get the same message in Nag and mnemo, becuase I can't seem to get
anything to create right... I either don't have the option to create or it says
it's created but nothing is there. I'm pretty sure the problem is mysql
access... but not quite sure how to correct the problem within horde.

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_PORTABILITY_LOWERCASE - assumed
'DB_PORTABILITY_LOWERCASE' in
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 486

Notice: Use of undefined constant DB_PORTABILITY_ERRORS - assumed
'DB_PORTABILITY_ERRORS' in /srv/www/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php
on line 486