[kronolith] Horde-Kronolith Integration-Fixed!

sani at loyolajesuit.org sani at loyolajesuit.org
Sun Jan 9 03:47:27 PST 2005

> The change wouldn't put anything into the URL. It would display to the screen.
> I'm still waiting for you to tell me what it outputs. There really isn't
> anything else I can do.

I'm sorry to report that nothing gets dumped on the screen!

> Have you checked your server's clock?

Yes, I did. The problem is not there.

Anyway, I finally figured out the problem. It has to do with my horde user not
having sufficient rights. I checked my error log file: horde.log, and noticed
that Pear DB tries to create/update a table: horde_datatree_seq and was denied
access. So all I did was to edit the datatree sql scripts and added CREATE
privilege.

Original:
GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON horde_datatree TO horde at localhost;
GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON horde_datatree_attributes TO
horde at localhost;

Modified:
GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE ON horde_datatree TO
horde at localhost;
GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE ON horde_datatree_attributes TO
horde at localhost;

This completely solved my problems. Kronolith now works perfectly and my events
are saved to the appropriate tables.
Thanks for your help.

PS: I noticed a number of people have had similar issues. I hope this would help
them too.

Sani.