[kronolith] problem when attendees accept a meeting proposal

Sebastián Calero scalero at datadec.es
Fri Jan 14 04:52:21 PST 2005

This is because when you create an event and before save this you add attendees to the event. Now you save the event and send the Icalendar invitation attached, well... this invitation has the UID attribute EMPTY.

A posible fix is this change in file ''addeventaction.php':

        } else {
            $event->setID($result);
            if (Util::getFormData('sendupdates', false)) {
+              $event = &$kronolith->getEvent($event->getID());
                Kronolith::sendITipNotifications($event, $notification, KRONOLITH_ITIP_REQUEST);
            }
        }

Greetings...

Sebastian Calero.