[kronolith] Kronolith & Kolab

Stuart K Bingë omicron-list at mighty.co.za
Mon Jan 17 07:08:10 PST 2005

On Monday, 17 January 2005 16:25, Nicolas Scaut wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to use Horde: 3.0.2 & Kronolith: H3 (2.0.1) with Kolab 2.0 - CVS.
> When I want to add a new event, it does not work and I receive an error
> message :
>
> " Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> <path>/horde/lib/Horde/Kolab.php on line 530"
>
> function &getCurrentObject()
>     {
>                 return $this->_xml->document_element();
>     }
>
> Somebody have the same problem?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Nicolas Scaut
>
> PS : I have the same error message with nag (the task manager).

This is caused by horde/config/hooks.php - all the example hook functions have
been commented out, including the ones that are neccessary for the Kolab code
to function correctly. I will be updating the Webclient install guide to
account for this issue, but in the meantime you can manually uncomment the
Kolab-related hook functions within that file to fix this.

--
Stuart K Bingë