TR : [Kolab-devel] RE : [kronolith] Kronolith & Kolab

Nicolas Scaut nicolas.scaut at province.namur.be
Tue Jan 18 07:21:04 PST 2005

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Nicolas Scaut [mailto:nicolas.scaut at province.namur.be]
Envoyé : mardi 18 janvier 2005 11:38
À : 'Kolab development coordination'
Objet : RE : [Kolab-devel] RE : [kronolith] Kronolith & Kolab

Hello,

I uncomment these functions :
_horde_hook_share_init
_horde_hook_share_add
_horde_hook_share_modify
_horde_hook_share_remove
_imp_hook_mbox_redirect
_imp_hook_mbox_icons

After, I create a new user and when I go to "Calendar", I have a
message:
" Horde/Kolab : Impossible de synchroniser agenda « Agenda de <user> » :
NO, Permission denied" but only the first time that I go to this
section.

After, I have no message but I can't add a new event. Always the same
error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
<path>/horde/lib/Horde/Kolab.php on line 530

Thanks

Nicolas