[kronolith] Kronolith & Kolab

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jan 19 05:31:53 PST 2005

> Quoting Stuart KBingë <omicron-list at mighty.co.za>:
>
>> This is caused by horde/config/hooks.php - all the example hook
>> functions have
>> been commented out, including the ones that are neccessary for the
>> Kolab code
>> to function correctly. I will be updating the Webclient install guide to
>> account for this issue, but in the meantime you can manually uncomment the
>> Kolab-related hook functions within that file to fix this.
>
> Still shouldn't cause a fatal error - Stuart, you should add some error
> checking
> code to Kolab.php to handle this more gracefully.

And maybe we could uncomment the Kolab hooks in hooks.php again and put them
together into an if-clause like we did in the several backend
configurations. If the hooks don't need any customizing, Kolab users would
only need to copy hooks.php.dist then, and non-Kolab-users still wouldn't
shoot themselves in their feet if they do that too.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/