[kronolith] Kronolith and Kolab

Alessio Cecchi alessio at skye.it
Thu Jan 20 09:25:18 PST 2005

Alessio Cecchi ha scritto:
> Hy all
>
> i have setup kolab 2-beta-2, and it works with kontact ok kde. Now i'm
> tring to set-up horde with kolab. I can view the mail on kolab account
> with IMP. But i can't use kronolith to view and save events. All horde
> apps are the stable version (horde 3.0.2 imp 3.2.7, kronolith 2.0.1).

I have uncomment the functions for kolab in hooks.php. Now i see
"Horde/Kolab: Successfully synchronised calendar "alessio at cecchi.lan's
Calendar"" in all kronolith's page. But in the options i have not a
default calendar. If i try to create a calendar, no calendar are created.

When i click on New Event it goes on "December 1999". I can't add an event.

Thanks
--
Alessio Cecchi ++ www.skye.it