[kronolith] "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items..." warning when opening Kronolith under https

Daniel Floyd dfloyd at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 31 11:54:51 PST 2005

I'm running Horde 3.0.2 and Kronolith 2.0.1 over https with Horde configured
to auto-detect and generate URLs appropriately.  When I log into Horde and
open Kronolith the first time, I get a dialog from IE 6 that says "This page
contains both secure and nonsecure items.  Do you want to display the
nonsecure items?"  I can't see any difference in the page between choosing
"Yes" and "No."  Additionally, everything seems to work fine after that, and
it only does it the first time opening Kronolith after logging in.  Going to
IMP or other apps and back to Kronolith are fine.  I can only get it to do
it again by logging out and back in.  It does it with Horde hardset to
generate https URLs as well.  I've looked at my Apache log files and turned
up logging all the way to debug on Horde and can't find anything that would
indicate what the stray nonsecure request is.

I don't get the dialog when using Firefox 1.0.  I don't know if that means
that Firefox isn't seeing any nonsecure URLs or it just doesn't display the
warning.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Daniel