[kronolith] Re: Please help me out

Haaino reddwarf at surifriends.com
Tue Feb 1 06:00:30 PST 2005

Hi Rob,

This certainly helps. Now I get the following error when I try to create
an appointment:"
Feb 01 14:49:55 HORDE [error] [kronolith] DB Error: no such field:
INSERT INTO kronolith_events (event_id,event_uid, event_creator_id, event_t
itle, event_description, event_category, event_location, event_status,
event_attendees, event_keywords, event_exceptions, event_modified, even
t_start, event_end, event_alarm, event_recurtype, calendar_id)values
('9c7ab65760f94f8ea49e0d38e861df0e','20050201144955.441t2am4hw5c at acme.com','beljaars','test','','','sdsd','2','a:0:{}','','',1107265795,'2005-02-01
06:00:00','2005-02-01 07:00:00',0,'0','beljaars')  [native
code=1054 ** Unknown column 'event_creator_id' in 'field list'] [on line
360 of "/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php"]

Any idea what I should do?

Best regards,
Haaino