[kronolith] Specifying public calendars in URL

Paul Ellis Paul.Ellis at mail.uh.edu
Tue Feb 1 09:02:37 PST 2005

I'm supporting a number of different projects groups, all with their own
calendars (public and private). Is there a way to tell kronolith (through
the URL perhaps?) to only show a specific calendar? I'd like to be able to
put links on project home pages and such that will just load up the public
calendar that corresponds to that project (and not have the dropdown
allowing them to change calendars). Have I missed something simple or am I
going to have to start tinkering with hooks and such (if so, any tips as to
where to start)?

Paul