[kronolith] Re: kronolith Digest, Vol 681, Issue 1

Chris Crowley ccrowley at tulane.edu
Tue Feb 1 14:09:46 PST 2005

> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items..."
>       warning when opening Kronolith under https (Daniel Floyd)
>    2. Re: "This page contains both secure and nonsecure	items..."
>       warning when opening Kronolith under https (Jan Schneider)
>    3. Re: "This page contains both secure and	nonsecureitems..."
>       warning when opening Kronolith under https (Daniel Floyd)

I've seen some of this behavior here, too.  What seems to occur on IE is
that the trailing slash is omitted.  I have a few users who are failing
to get to certain locations on account of this.

Can you reproduce this?  I had the user right click, select "Copy link
location", then paste it into a notepad, or something.  You can also try
pasting the link into the Address bar, then appending a trailing slash.
  The user I just worked with on this was using IE 5.5 on a Mac.

Please e-mail me personally, because I don't seem to get responses to
the list -- I get a digest version and I don't see responses to my posts.

Thanks.

Chris

--
Christopher Crowley